Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Playing "Pusoy Dos" on Android: Big Big Big 2

Pusoy Dos is one of the card games I grew up with. While it's far too easy to get a Texas Hold 'Em Poker game for my Android, Pusoy Dos or Big 2 Poker is not as common. One of the Pusoy Dos games that can be found on the Android Market is big Big Big 2 from 2-Person Studio. By far, I can say that it's the best that I've played on my Android phone.

For us Pinoys, it may take some time to get accustomed to the suit ranking (Diamonds are the highest suit here, while Diamonds are the lowest suit on the game). The game is a real delight to pass time with. Here are some screenshots from the game.

Suit ranking (highest to lowest) is Spades, Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds.
In the Philippines we are normally accustomed to Diamonds, Hearts, Spades, Clubs.

Difficulty can be set at the Options Menu.
big Big Big 2 can be downloaded on Market or you may scan the QR code below.

qrcode

No comments:

Post a Comment