Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nillkin Hard Case For My Cherry Mobile Magnum

I just received my Nillkin Protective Case for my Cherry Mobile Magnum. I purchased it from ebay (at approximately PhP 870.00) as custom-fit cases and screen protectors for the Magnum are rare, if not available locally. The case is for Huawei Ideos X6 U9000 which is the same unit as the Cherry Mobile Magnum.

The protective case comes with a very thin crystal clear screen protector. Though I would've preferred a matte screen protector (I actually cut one before from an iPad protector), the included protector made it feel like there's no protector at all and made the touchscreen more responsive.

Screen protector is very thin and crystal clear
Here are some pictures of the protective case attached on my phone.

The case is leveled with the camera which is protruding from the Magnum's body

Ports, buttons, and speakers are easily accessible
Buttons can easily be pressed compared with cases for other phones

With the case attached, it's a lot more easier to grab and hold my phone

1 comment:

  1. Mobile phone screen covers guard your own display via chafes, dust and dirt.

    screen protector

    ReplyDelete